Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chris Zubris

Where's that File......

Sirs: I seem to have a small simple problem of Sounds, When Im leaving flight (pressing ESC). The sounds (engine, enviroment, wind) seem to persist through End Flight. The plane works fine. To try to work my way around this problem, I have uninstalled FS 2004 (by PMDG instructions) reinstalled FS 2004. And tryed to Reload 737NG w/ V.9 update, and uninstalled useing the Uninstall Tool. Reloaded the Sim without the V.9 Update, Rebooting between each install. I tryed to find the GDI+ file to download but could not find it at MS.. Next I would like to try Deleteing the CFG file (is this recomended) another question where is It, could you give me the link where I can find it I seem to have lost it. Thank You for listening..

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Sirs: I'm re-installing FS2004 and the same problem has happened. When leaving a flight pressing (ESC), the Sounds (Engine, environment, wind, etc.,) Seem to persist (continue) through "End Flight". I tried in the above thread to remedy this problem. But no help. The problem is the Sounds still continue through Exiting the sim. Thank you for taking the time to read this, Any Idea's ???