Sign in to follow this  

Running FS in an Laptop!!!!

I every one!!I would like to know if any one as ever runned Fs2002 in a laptop? How it performed!? I might buy an laptop, so i would like to know if i could run Fs2002 in the laptop.ThanksFernando Rocha

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I would imagine it is do-able, however you'd need to fork out a fair bit of cash for a powerful system, plus you'd probably struggle to get decent graphics. Not sure I've seen a laptop with better than 32mb graphics.

I'm actually stuck with a laptop for now, since my desktop ate a lightning bolt last year. It's a PIII 1Gig w/ 16MB Radeon. I enjoy it, but the graphics are turned down in favor of smoother framerates, and it looks nowhere near as good as a desktop rig w/ high-end hardware.That said, my laptop is over ayear old now, and you can get high-end gaming laptops from alienware (basically a portable desktop) and a few places for $$$. I love the utility of my laptop, but it was not bought for simming and yet it still allows me to keep sharp on patterns, landings, even cross-country (since there is no scenery from 7000ft except mountains :)Jason