Sign in to follow this  
hightower

WoAI, Acceleration & USS Nimitz

Hi all:

This one has me stumped.

I installed the fabulous carrier programs of Javier Fernandez, Lamont Clark and David Scott Wilson-Okamura. Upon selecting a Carrier location from the Load menu in the FSX opening screen, I am taken to the selected location, but the carrier does not show up at all. Only the selected AC which is hovering about 50' over the water. It is actually on the flight deck, but there is no flight deck or carrier showing!

The carrier traffic bgl's are in the same folder as my WoAI traffic bgl's-Scenery/World/scenery folder. All of my WoAI are recent installs using the WoAI installer. The FSX option was selected for installation of each (over 100) file. Now, if I remove the WoAI traffic bgl's, the carriers DO appear when selected. Replace the WoAI traffic bgl's back into the Scenery/ World/scenery folder and the carriers will not show up when selected. There are no FS9 traffic bgl's in the Scenery/World/scenery folder. I also removed the entire Addon Scenery/scenery folder to see if there was an offending file there. Still no carriers show up. Remove the WoAI traffic bgl's and back come the carriers.

Hope someone has suggestions.

Thanks

Chris

Problem solved.

Seems as though not all of my WoAI installations were valid FSX entries as using the latest AIFP 2129 and the enclosed converter, did the trick. Thanks to my friend Bob Familton for his help.