Sign in to follow this  

Flight Instruction Centers in Northern VA

Hello all,I thought someone here may be able to help me. I have a friend who is interested in learning to fly. I have heard of programs which give you a cheap introductory flight to spark your interest. My question is does anyone know of any site near Manassas or Woodbridge VA where one could find such a program? If not do you know where I might look to find out myself? Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

www.beapilot.com $35 introductory flights if I recall correctly. Just click on the "Find a flight school" button and enter where you want to search.

I work for a company that has offices in Manassas and Chantilly. I spent many a lunch hour in Dulles Aviation's observation room at KHEF (Manassas Regional). They are a professional, quality organization from what I've seen. I don't know how cheap you'll find them, but they conduct introductory flights in a Cessna 152 for $55.00 and in a Cessna 172 or a Warrior for $65.00 (at least that's what they said on the phone 5 minutes ago). Maybe the website mentioned above will be a better option ($35.00 flights?).KevinEDIT: Their phone number - (703)361-2171

Thank you all for the information. It was exactly what I was looking for.