Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mhlarsen

Orbx Auckland (NZNI) vs. Godzone Auckland?

Hi Michael,

I only have ORBX NZ scemery and I've posted a lot of screenshots in the Screenshots forum of my exploratory flights around the North Island. There are also quite a lot of videos on YouTube and linked to from the relative publishers websites.

I guess too it depends on the type of flying you like to do. I fly mainly singles and twins, low and slow. If you're into bigger, faster or higher the things I like about ORBX might not be such an importnat factor.

Maybe some more info on what is important to you would help anyone who has both advise better?

Links to my posts in the link to ORBX screenshots thread above and more if you search "NZNI" in forums.

Geoff

Geoff Brown

lateagain,

We are talking low and slow primarily helicopter.

From looking at videos it appears to me that Godzone Auckland is the most detailed scenery, which is preferable.

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

18%
    $4,720.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now