Sign in to follow this  
hobbs

Entering LAT/LONG question.. again

Hello fellow aviators,

Pretty sure I've read all the post concerning this... I'm trying to enter 4526N07348W when building my route.

My flight is departing cyul on runway 10 on the KIPAX4. SID, my flight plan routing then shows the 4526N07348W and then direct NAPEE etc...

I have updated the nav data and 737-800NG and have tried entering these cordinates in every format, I think? Does anyone have any suggestions for this solution?

Many thanks in advance!

Hobbs

Hi Hobbs,

if it still helps, I think the reason why the FMC doesn't it, is because your are missing one

digit in each coordinate.The north/south latitude has to have 5 digits, while the east/west

longtitude has to have a 6digit format.

Since I assume your waypoint coordinates are exact down to the minute, you just have to

add a "o" to both coordinates and enter it into the FMC scratchpad in the following format:

N45260W073480

This seems to work, I just tested it with your coordinates with my 737Pmdg installation.Let me know if this works on your computer

Regards ,

Oliver

Thx Oliver!

Sorry for the delay but I usually spark up my sim for running our scripts prior to the 6 month ppc in the big sim :)

Thx again!