Sign in to follow this  
louiseSEUK

Strange Trails..!

Hi everyone,Not sure if anyone can help me here - basically this has started happening for no apparent reason (none that i can think of - but thats not to say its not a PEBKAC error :) )http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/84098.jpgHave any of you seen these strange trails before - i thought it may be a fuel dump, but its happening on all AI planes as well - and I'm not convinced there is a global fuel dump? Payware, freeware, time/season location - all irrelevant in that the error still occurs; so, have any of you people here seen this kind of thing before, and even better, know of anyway to fix it??!Thanks for help in advance, Leo

Louise

London, UK

Guest Shocky

I believe this has something to do with the effects of older add-on aircraft, what you should do is put in your FS2004 install cd (I believe it was nr 1 but not sure) And open the .cab file called MSGAME1.CAB in there you will see a folder called effects. In there should be 2 files fx_contrail_l.fx and fx_contrail_s.fxjust copy em both and put them in your FS2004 effects folder and that should do the trick :-) :-waveshocky :-hahEUROPE UNITED"Can you hear them? my 1000 words..."