Sign in to follow this  
Rlambert93

737 ng flyin

Was thinking how good it would be to have a fly in event on vatsim where it's 737 pilots flyin into one airport get local atc involved in it. Thinking uk atc would be up for it. Let us know what people think. Even if we do a flight between two airports could be fun if we could get atc involved and make it a regular event or meet up on vatsim.

Rob lambert

Speedbird 9

I think everyone is flying the NGX anyway. Apart from a few die hard level-D pilots.

Also I think the VATSIM staff would like people to fly realistic flights, between airports. With realistic A/C type. I guess you could cheat and call a 737 an airbus. But they wouldn't really like the idea of a swarm of 737s flying between airports.

It was just a idea might of got a smaller airport some extra traffic and it made it fun just to a little flyin to a domestic airport like say newcastle egnt Birmingham egbb all have good atc coverage and am sure one would hop on if it was planned and organised.

Rob lambert