Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLemon

DBS Airport GPS for FSX

Hello I was just wondering if any one know where i can get something similar to this APP for FSX but free ??

Also an other Question it is Not related to the main topic sorry

I only Fly in Europe and i only Fly My QW Aircraft so I was wondering is there a way i can make FSX only Load my Aircraft as default and only Load Europe ??? for faster load time i don't need all the other stuff there is only a few airports i fly to ??

Thank you

I would Like to say I am sorry i just realized after i have submitted my Post I see now there is the same exact post as mine

Please if you can remove it over there

In the Mean time still waiting for an answer

Firas Salimeditpreviewphpw.jpg"The joy of being is the joy of being conscious.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

18%
    $4,525.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now