Sign in to follow this  
felixthreeone

Captainsim+Saitek+RealityXP question...

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone here can help me. It seems that I am having an issue with a specific combination of products. I have the saitek panels (all of them), the reality XP 430 and 530 WAAS, and two new addons I purchased during sales. The captainsim Buff, and C-130 pro pack. They simply don't want to work together. I removed the realityXP and replaced it with the default gps 500 and am having the same issues with that one. Is it the autopilots? My saitek panels are using the latest version of SPAD. I have registered FSUIPC. The RXP and saitek panels work well with other addons, but these two are problematic. Has anyone seen this, or know of a workaround? I even tried replacing the autopilots with the default bendix-king, and it still didn't work right....keeps flickering back and forth from nav to gps to nav etc....I have read many forum posts, but not found anything specific to my issue.And, as we are all aware, none of the three developers are exactly known for stellar support of their products...let alone interoperability with other addons...thanks in advance