I was wondering from everyones expertice if it is possible to hook up my front audio jacks to my soundblaster 2 audiolgy soundcard. I notice it has a plug on top but I'm not sure what it is for and I can't seem to find a cord to plug into it from the front of my computer coming from the audio jacks. I 'm not sure if I should use both my soundblaster card and my onboard sound. What I want to do is seperate the sounds from one speaker to another. For examle I want atc and vatsim to come through my headset but all other aircraft sounds through my speakers. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Anthony

Anthony

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz   3.60 GHZ, 32 GB ram, win 10, gtx 1080 gpu

It doesn't look like hooking up the Audigy 2 to your front panel is straightforward there are many threads similar to this one - http://www.silentpcr...opic.php?t=6771

If your motherboard has a front panel connector for the onboard sound you would be better off looking at using the soundblaster for your speakers and the onboard sound for your headset via the front panel.

You should then be able to configure Windows to use both onboard sound and your soundblaster card. Once you've installed the drivers you'll need to go into Control Panel / Hardware & Sound / Manage Audio Devices - to make sure that your default device is the one you have your speakers connected to. It should then just be a matter of configuring any software that you want to use the alternative playback device to do so. This is under the sound options within FSX and I assume VATSIM lets you make a similar setting if it doesn't use the FSX settings.

Thank you for the help. I took your advice and it is working fine. I really don't see any change in frame rates so ill just keep it like this.

Anthony

Anthony

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz   3.60 GHZ, 32 GB ram, win 10, gtx 1080 gpu