Sign in to follow this  
Guest AAF

Maybe this will make your day.

A couple of days ago I clocked out of work and began to enjoy the phenomenon known as a hard day's night. It was late, and I didn't want to cook at home. I felt the impulse to go for tex-mex. I went to the Taco Johns drive through (I eat in the parking lot- it's bad enough that their food is dirty, but I won't eat in a dirty restaurant). I'm sitting there, enjoying my number six, looking on to the intersection of University and Grand, and my eyes focus on what just pulled up to the light. A Caddy DeVille. Not just any DV. This one is barbie-freaking-pink. It's a Mary Kay Caddy. I was amused and amazed! The thing is, these things are a sort of cultural oddity, the thing that a person will see maybe three or four times in their life- like the Oscar Mayer Weiner-Mobile! After the shock settled in, so did the laughter, and it ensued for quite some time. So, that's what made my week. Later on I thought, what if a Mary Kay employee sells so much that a cadillac won't do? What will I see next, a giant pink 737 winging through the sky? Then I guess it proves the idiom "when pigs fly"... :-lol

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!