Sign in to follow this  
NicolasTAP

Another LINDA newbie

Hi guys,

I tried to configure my devices with LINDA. I try with Hotas warthog, Flight Master Yoke and Saitek Rudder Pedals (if all goes we'll i try to set up MCP Combo II - Boeing MCP, CDU II and MFD Cougar Pack). I use Prepar3d, Win 8 Pro 64 bit and Fsuipc registered version. For begin i have two major problems : how to set axis and throttle and why my Saitek Rudder Pedals device is not recognized as joystick ?

Tks and have a nice weekend to all

Nicu

Banner_MJC9.png

Today is the most beautiful day of my life...

Nicu,

I am not an expert but have been using LINDA with Thrustmaster for a couple of months. Please understand the limitations of my observations.

I would strongly recommend you delete ALL joystick assignments (not keyboard assignments) in your FSX configuration. This would include the axes configuration.

Use the FSUIPC menus to configure your axes. I do this based on aircraft profiles, other simmers use the same axes settings for all aircraft. You will likely find your rudder pedals showing up in the FSUIPC menus.

As far as I know, LINDA does not configure joystick axes. FSUIPC does a much better job with axes than FSX configuration.

Hope this helps.

Simple and logical...everything it's ok :)

Thank you Henry

Banner_MJC9.png

Today is the most beautiful day of my life...