Sign in to follow this  
Sonny_Jim

Help! My Seattle '08 DVD got scratched!

I dusted off FU3 for the first time in years the other day and had a quick fly around. I found my copy of the Seattle update some kind soul had burnt to DVD and posted but I've just tried it and it's got a massive scratch down it.

Can anyone help? The library only seems to have sea0802.zip but no sea0801.zip!

Hi,

The sea0801.zip (85MB) was lost at the last crash of the avsim lib. originally loaded by Jon Point.

I have the version 25.12.2007

I can try to load it at avsim or do you have another suggestion ?

Andre

If you could upload it somewhere that would be great. It's annoying using the 'default' map as all the approach plates etc I have printed out are for the '08 version.

Hi, I uploaded it today and now it's there, order fu3 avsim list by date - then it's the first one :-)

Thanks to the library manager for a quick service

Andre

Awesome, thanks Andre. I installed the updated maps (along with the updated SanFran maps I managed to get off the scratched DVD). I then took a Beechjet down to SFO from Olympia, over the course of a few evenings and stopping off once or twice.

Was really impressed when I crossed into SanFran region and it loaded the region data midflight, made for a very immersive experience even after all these years.