Sign in to follow this  
takl23

Interesting "Problem" last night

Hi All,

I have been using Opus since October and love it. I recently reinstalled my FSD Navajo for FSX. I loaded it up last night and the windows were grayed out in the VC. I started FSX like I always do, load the sim, start TrackIR, start Opus.

When I switched to the 2d panel all was fine as was switching aircraft. If I cleared the weather via the FSX menu I could see out, but once Opus reloaded real wx the windows went back to grayed out. And yes, the weather was clear at my airport.

I got it fixed by loading FSX "real wx" then changing that option back to "user wx." I was able to complete the flight without incident after I did that.

Probably not many people flying the FSD Navajo as it is older software but any thoughts on the issue would be great!