Sign in to follow this  
flyingnoob

MD11 cruise alt issues

hi, - when i fill out my mcdu - i put 370 in f-pln init, and thats it - as ive always done!

When take off - i will have say for example 150 in my prof in mcp, ten it will climb to 150(depending on what values are in t/a on mcdu of course, if in the mcdu i can get to 150 straight away then it will climb and hold at 150, then if i increase the mcp prof to 370 it will ten climb to 370, - again - as ive always done,

On descent, i will put my star in, then use the /-260 (ie tweed1a arrival to egph) then i put /-80 for tartn, so that the md11 is "level by", - as ive always done

I did have another issue late last niht, - wen i loaded up the md11 - i had "undocked" views of the mcp, the glareshield and anothre that i cannot remember - i can remember that it done it a few years ago, but i have no idea wyhy or how it was fixed, if maybe anyone has a clue?

Regards

Paul