Hi,

I'm purchasing a new computer and I want to know the average fps I will receive also I'm confused to which one to buy GTX660 or GTX660 TI whats the fps difference exactly.

PC Specs:

Intel 3rd Generation Core i7-3770K CPU (4 x 3.50GHz, Ivy Bridge, Socket 1155, 8Mb L3 Cache, Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0)

Corsair CX750 Builder Series CX 750W ATX/EPS 80 PLUS Bronze PSU

Gigabyte SKT-1155 Z77X-D3H Motherboard

Corsair Vengeance Memory 8GB

GTX660 or GTX660 TI

Hi, Zish. Impossible to predict what your fps will be, to put it simply.

Overclock the cpu all you can, whether it´s a TI or not will probably not make much difference. It´s more dependent on how high you can clock on your board. The chip is a great overclocker, and with stock cooling and if you can keep voltages low, you should be able to reach 4.2 ghz. But will probably be noisy. So, concider a good cooling solution, at least if you´re gonna clock higher.

What add-ons (terrain, weather etc.) and what planes, and how many monitors will also influence fps.