Sign in to follow this  
StevenO

FS2CREW APU PMDG B737

Hello,

I am using the button version of FS2CREW for the PMDG B737. The problem is when the copilot moves the switch from on to start......the apu does not engage. After a predetermined amount of time the apu gen switches are moved to on but is not connecting bus because apu never engaged. APU gen off bus light never comes on either. I have to hit the start switch again to make it work. Any suggestions? Already uninstalled and reinstalled etc etc.

Win 7 64

i7 3770k

32gig ram

fsx + accel

Steve O

Before you turn on APU you must check that Battery and Standy Power are work. When they do and you have the same mistake with APU, look up in the CDU under Setup Aircraft and Failures. Look up there and push CLR APU FAILURE. Have you installed the Update SP1c after the FS2Crew Installation?

Greets Nils

Hello,

Thanks for the reply. In FS2crew APU start up procedure is FO job. He goes through the whole process..ie battery, standy pwr etc. He even moves apu startup switch from on to start. There just is no apu startup. after a few seconds he even engages apu gen off switches as if though the apu is running. I was just mentioning that i would have to go behind him and move the switch from on to startup a second time to engage. Also, yes i reinstalled spc as the manual indicates..thanks.

Steve O

Hmmm. :huh: Can you start APU manually without running FS2Crew. Go to FS2Crew Config and config the Ground Power setup to GPU and ACU.

Then the FO will leave out the APU.