Sign in to follow this  
rspring94

Posky 747-400 Taxi Problem (again...)

Add "differential braking = 1.0"...

That actually did seem to help.

I will try it more over the next couple of days and see what happens.

Recent Flights:

18-5-2018

QF147: SYD-AKL (ZK-ZQG)

27-5-2018

EK413: CHC-SYD (A6-EUI)

Just arrived at DFW from Sydney with the posky 744 with no problems. Hard to turn over 10 knots, but i can live with that.

Recent Flights:

18-5-2018

27-5-2018

Ryan,

I am glad to hear that this improved your Posky 747-400 experience. You can adjust the number "1.0" up or down as you see fit to dial-in the level of effectiveness/sensitivity you are looking for. I use this mod for many other aircraft in my hangar--it's really pretty flexible.

I would also suggest you go to www.poskyarchive.com and look for the Posky FDE upgrade files, plus the Supplement, as well as upgraded/modified "Model" files for your particular aircraft. You will also find some Posky Model files have been adjusted to improve their performance in FSX--these are distinguished by the designation "FSX" in the model folder itself. The difficulty with turning was an issue early on with some of the Posky models and was addressed to some degree with modified Model files. I think if you can assure yourself that you have the latest FDE and Model upgrades for your particular aircraft, plus the Differential Braking mod, you will have it "as good as it gets."

Good Luck, Ryan!

Ed

I fixed it more by replacing the cfg and air files with those from the posky 747 400 v3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Recent Flights:

18-5-2018

27-5-2018