Sign in to follow this  
Guest UweR

After ReInstall FS9, which PayWare Addons need reentering registry-key?

After ReInstall FS9, which PayWare Addons need reentering registry-key?ActiveCamera asked me, but jet I do not know if I need to re-generate the mashine-code... Any else? CaptainSim Aircrafts, SSW, Dreamfleet?

Did you delete the fs9 directory before you reinstalled? You should need to reinstall all your addons.

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF

Well, I renamed the folders and copied them to a backup location.So I had a renamed FS9 (FQ:ProgrammeMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator 91) and the fake re-installed FS9 (Q:ProgrammeMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator 9)after I solved which files were crewed, I renamed both back, so I had back a well working FS9 as befor.I backuped the hidden FS9 folder where the FS9.cfg is and moved the backuped directory back, so all will go as befor.Do I make any sense? English isnt my native, It is hard for me to write about these technical things in English. I'd rather write about that in German.

Guest Tim W

TorbenProbably best to reinstall all your addons for the reg/licence within the sim, you can try them individually to see if they work but chances are some will and some won't. Trial and error. You'll soon find out which ones will need reinstalling.Good luckCheersTimhttp://www.fssupport.com/maam_sim/maamsim_logo.gif

Guest UweR

"I'd rather write about that in German."Mach doch! :-)Dreamfleet legt die *.lic Datei im Ordner c:Flight One Software ab, mit diesen Fliegern wirst Du mit Sicherheit keine Probleme bekommen.

Hi,nun, SSW schaut auch nur ob BIOS und oder wichtige Innereien von XP sich ge

Guest UweR

Hi, Platz zu schaffen auf der Festplatte scheint mir unumg