I don't know if this possible, but here goes.

I would like to be able to assign a button on my TM HOTAS Warthog to the video capture hotkey in Fraps, trouble is I don't know how to achieve this.

I did pose the question to Fraps support and this was their reply.

"Thanks for your inquiry. At this time Fraps is only designed to allow the hotkeys to be set to standard keyboard keys and extended mouse buttons (like 3, 4, 5), it cannot be configured to trigger from a button on a joystick or joypad. We do not currently have any plans to add support for multiple audio capture hotkeys for recording an external input, however I will certainly pass your suggestion on to our developers for consideration to be added to a future version. In the meantime, my only thought is that you may be able to find a program that allows you to map keys to the buttons on your joystick. You could then set Fraps to use a key that is rarely used and then map that same key to a button you'd like to use. Hope this helps!"

I have tried their suggestion by assigning a little used keystroke to a button and then assigning that keystroke to Fraps but no joy.

Anyone got any ideas?

Regards,

Mike

:england-flag: