Sign in to follow this  
jtwhite

Ned help out of gate

I bought XP-10 the other day, the regional version. Im not done or upset with FSX; in fact, I have it set up to where it's a really great flying experience, what with OpusFSX, Megascenery Earth, REX textures, etc. It's just that I need something to play around with.

I bit my tongue when I first launched SP-10, it not being anywhere near FSX. THe smoothness i really nice, but it just doesn't "look right" to me. Not that that's wrong, but it's not what Im used to.

So, Im hanging in there, doing some tweaking, getting some scenery and planes loaded and waiting to see how it unfolds.

First thing I noticed was there's no rudder control (I dont have rudder pedals yet). Plan to get them when I get back from vacation, so Ill let that one slide.

But the first thing I'd like to solve is how do I get the view to hold when I glance left, for instance.

I like the virtual cockpit. I set the zoom, height, etc. to where I like it, but when I glance left and return to forward, it's back to the default 2D panel and I have to redu everything. Most annoying.

Am I missing something?