Sign in to follow this  
S Foster

Concorde Speed Tables

Hi,Can anyone please help me out with the following: I am looking for a set of speed tables that show Concordes V1 Vr & V2 speeds for given weights.If anyone can provide them for me or point me in the right direction I will be most grateful.Regards,Steve.

Guest AndrewW

Hello Steve, Those calculations, along with TLA, clock, etc. are all calculated on a small handheld computer that is present on the flight deck. This then provides a table with the relevant departure data in, which is then written into a table sheet, placed on the centre pedestal. This is then used by both pilots to bug their instrument panels. I can send you a copy of the table sheets (used and new) - but I'm afraid to calculate this data, you need to use the handheld computers, or look up the graphs in the performance manual.Regards,Andy[/font size]

Hi Andy,Many thanks for your kind offer, I would much appreciate copies of the "table sheets" you mentioned.My e-mail address is: Steve@spfoster.comI should have guessed that Concorde, being the extraordinary aircraft that she is would do things differently.Regards,Steve.