Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mr340

Cheap mini HDMI Port for 560 TI

Hi i have tested the OC Edition of the 560 TI  from MSI an i really have to say that the GPU runs greats my first time trying Nvidia . After this purchase i have bought several GPU from Nvidia but wawo i don't know if i should blame it on the mini hdmi port but this is the second time that the mini hdmi adapter broke off the Nvidia 560 TI . Why couldn't Nvidia just create a normal hdmi port i run my rigs on HDMI LCDTV Not monitor i mean at lease give us HDMI people a chance an create a nice HDMI port like other GPU has. Anyone have any suggestion of a new purchase of a Mini HDMI Adapter to HDMI port for a 560 TI because this is making me so angry i have just purchase Orbx  new scenery an now i can't even test them out because my mini hdmi adapter broke off an i can't take my 690  from the other rig because i used it for other games that doesn't have nothing to deal with FSX. Since many said that it doesn't increase performance or nothing for FSX i choose to install it for  a rig just for battlefield , black ops etc....   Any suggestion on a new mini hdmi adapter to hdmi that won't break so easy from the 560 Ti ?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!