Sign in to follow this  
Cruachan

A request to everyone

Guest Philip Olson

Hello all, I have a request for everyone here and I think that it will help matters tremendously. I know others have said this in the past but I would like to ask for your help again. A lot of you post here with problems that you are having with your FS set up and there usually are a lot of great answers posted to help you. On occasion someone will get so excited that their problem is fixed that they will fail to post again saying that their problem has been fixed and what the solution was, I think that I may have done this myself in the past. Please, take the extra few minutes and post the resolution here so that others can benefit from that knowledge. I have searched the forums for help with a problem but could not find an answer because the original poster never told us what fixed the issue. This is a great community and we help each other quite a bit, help each other a little more by remembering that extra step, someone will really appreciate it down the road!Thanks!Philip OlsonI'm the luckiest man in the world, my girl friend has a yoke and rudder pedals! Eat your hearts out!http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg