Hi, just in the middle of trying to set my Saitek system up now on the throttle I have got the right hand leaver set as flaps all working fine 0-flaps at top and full at bottom,

I have also got my throttle middle lever working fine including reverse thrust

the problem I am having is when I try to apply spoilers I can get them on but not off no matter what I do with the lever when I move it back and forth in v/c mode the leaver just twitches

can someone please point me in the right direction as am sure this is an easy fix if you know how

Hi

Try this. Close the spoiler axis and add some trust. It works with the default B737 as far as I know.

Goran Arvnell

Hi, I figured it out shortly after posting , I guess I should have said really,

what I found was the spoilers wont deploy at all when the aircraft isint moving.

I had just set my controls up and wanted to check they worked before flight, in the end I got fed up put throttle on and then the spoilers deployed, after that they work as normal strange I don't no how but they work so good enough for me ,

thanks again