Sign in to follow this  
CraigC

Configuring a GamePad with FS 2004

Guest byoung

I have purchased a GamePad for my laptop so I can take FS 2004 on the road. Can someone give me some hints on how to set it up with FS 2004?? For example the Right Joystick for throttle is centered, the throttle is centered. I would like to push the up to increase throttle and move it down to decrease throttle.Any help would be appreciated!Thanks!Barry

Hey Barry, Does your gamepad have drivers which would allow you to assign any kind of keystrokes to that stick? I think your problem is that the stick is analogue, and self-centering, so MSFS sees this as you holding the stick a mid-range. The only way I can see a workaround is programming keystrokes to the directional axes of the stick and then removing that assignment in MSFS.Maybe someone else has a better idea....Craig

Guest byoung

Maybe this can be done via FSUIPC?Barry

Honestly, I don't know Barry. I haven't actually used FSUIPC in a long time.Craig