Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rockcliffe

Where are these wonderful FS videos....?

Several months ago, I found a fantastic FS9 video online of a tribute to the Concorde with very beautiful music; the author (I think he was from somewhere in Europe) had done several such videos of other aircraft with beautiful music of his own making. I don't recall his name. I think he had a website of his own. I thought I spotted a link at AVSIM or at the flightsim.com originally, but I cannot find anything obvious at either website now.Does anybody know what I am talking about? Can you assist at all, please?Many thanks!JS

Guest Bry

This thread was pointed out to me and I think you mean Stefan Lorenz of http://www.fsclips.com If on the other hand you mean my videos, search on flightsim.com for "mulheran" and you should find them all. My concorde tribute ( conctrib.zip ) has probably been my most popular video. I've received lots of feedback from it. And to the best of my knowledge, its been watched by a couple of former real Concorde pilots in DVD form. Unlike Stefan, I do not make my own music. :)

Gentlemen:Thanks for your posts. Yeah, it was FS clips. Sheesh, what a super site. I really dig the music too. There is also another different but super clip, "Why I fly", by Marcus Thompson that is a sheer delight. Bry, I'll download your Conc tribute and watch it.Thanks both!!JS

Bryan:I just downloaded and watched your Conc tribute video. I have a lump in my throat and both eyes are moist....!Wow, what a grand production, thanks for making this. It stays on my HD as long as I have this PC.I remember watching the maiden flight of the Concorde prototype in March of 1969 and hearing the TV announcer saying with great excitement, "She flies!...she flies!" Yes, we all knew she would fly and yet ....and yet...I now live in McLean, VA, not far from the enormous aerospace museum at KIAD that houses an Air France Concorde among other amazing pieces. I never thought I'd live to see this beautiful bird as a museum-piece, hah!Thanks again for this delightful PC video memory.Cheers!JS

Guest Rockcliffe

There's a beautiful clip using the Orca Island payware scenery. It's called Orcas Letter, but I'm afraid I don't have a link. It's great fun.BlairCYOWedit: Just noticed that's it's posted on fsclips on the videos by others link.