Sign in to follow this  
ampharoah

EZdoc Keyboard Shortcut Problem

Hello,

Just installed EZCA v1.17 and successfully uploaded the Angle Of Attack's B738 EZCA camera settings as directed in their online video.

If I select the various camera views in the Virtual Cockpit or Aircraft Lists within EZCA, the views cycle through exactly as per they should.

I Set the keyboard shortcuts as instructed by them, with the keyboard numbers 1 - 0 assigned and showing retained under SHORTCUT Keyb, but when I press the numbers on my keyboard (which otherwise functions just fine) I don't see it cycle through the various assigned cameras. I have removed the corresponding 1 - 0 key assignments within 'Buttons and Keys' in FSX so there should not be a conflict.

I'ts weired! I have already set up all of this once before quite successfully, but recently had to re-install windows 7,  FSX and all my addons and this time its not working as per the EZCA manual and the AOA video + some others you find on YouTube  eg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zij12SpCcf4 .

Its as though EZCA can't see my keyboard, though the yellow 'Connected' and 'Active' are showing ok. I have uninstalled and re installed EZCA v1.17 and followed the FSX preparation steps set out in your manual pages 1 - 9, but still nothing......

I also have TrackIR and the yellow 'TR' indicator comes on when I launch TrackIR so EZCA can see that ok.

Any ideas from anyone please? I have posted to EZCA's forum, but thought I would see if anyone here had any thoughts also.and might be able to point out if I'm failing to do something obvious?

Thanks in anticipation

Andrew