Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fro2do

Next Generation Weather Radar software.

I know this topic has been talked to death that a true weather radar on our ND is not accurate and some

some developers will refuse to add it on, but I must say today I took a simple flight from cyyz to cyul and

let me tell you something with our weird weather that we are having here in Canada... CS777 WXR IN CONJUNCTION WITH AS2012 weir pretty close to what I am seeing looking out my window and radars. 

The program showed me the yellows the reds and winds so I can change course. A nicely added reality,

I had to manipulate the aircraft just like the pro's , I'm almost positive this technology is not far away for us...

any comments?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I know this topic has been talked to death that a true weather radar on our ND is not accurate and 

some developers will refuse to add it on, but I must say today I took a simple flight from cyyz to cyul and

let me tell you something with our weird weather that we are having here in Canada... CS777 WXR IN CONJUNCTION WITH AS2012 weir pretty close to what I am seeing looking out my window and radars. 

The program showed me the yellows the reds and winds so I can change course. A nicely added reality,

I had to manipulate the aircraft just like the pro's , I'm almost positive this technology is not far away for us...

any comments?

I new it all the time....they seen the opportunity and ran with it.