Sign in to follow this  
flyboy0425

Carenado Cessna 152II

Hello, i would like to request a repaint for a plane that really means a lot to my family. The is a model 1969 (not 100% on the year yet) Cessna 150.

Registration in N60397. It belonged to my Grandfather who was a tobacco farmer in Kenly, North Carolina. This was basically my mothers main thing to do on Saturdays when they her and my uncles weren't working in the fields.

346wze0.jpg

2z9fp1v.jpg

In 1974, they went of a short flight around the town. Mid-flight, they suffered an engine failure and eventually crashed into a tree.2cgn80k.jpg

Anyway, i would love to be able to fly this plane is FSX with the Carenado Cessna 152II. I know they aren't the same model, but it will do.

Its a relatively simple paint job, there arent any complexities the the scheme as far as i can tell. I would be very much appreciated!