Sign in to follow this  
John V

VSI Bug?

Hey guys, I have been flying my King Air 200 for awhile now and I was just wondering if there is a fix for the Blinking VSI (the top half of it blinks).

Thanks

John

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

On 7/18/2013 at 9:01 PM, John V said:

Hey guys, I have been flying my King Air 200 for awhile now and I was just wondering if there is a fix for the Blinking VSI (the top half of it blinks).

Thanks

John

Hi Everybody! I'm bringing back an old issue that is still flying around my B200 cockpit, which is the infamous blinking upper part of the digital VSI. I suspect that is a model issue as I have tried different gauges with the same result. This also happens with the B1900D. As I have not seen this topic in the forum for a long time, I don't know if there's a fix that somehow I missed out or simply we are just living along with this problem. I'm running FSX SE and currently using B200 Bill's (aka whamill77) wonderful mods, but the problem was before that and is still. I have tried the suggested solution of turning off instrument reflections (I always do) with no luck. Well, if anybody have found a solution or fix to this problem, I'd kindly appreciate to share it. Thanks!!

Cheers,

Roberto