Sign in to follow this  
Haza

fs2audio. dll failed to load

Posted in FS2crew also

Hello,

I have recently carried out a FSX uninstall and reinstall- successfully with SDK's also, when I got to FS2 NGX I do not have any options to select my audio headset in config box. I also get a error message 'fs2audio. dll failed to load' I have checked both 32 and 64wow folders and fs2audio is NOT in them. I have had a look at the forum and have tried the suggestions in the manual also but the fact I do not have fs2audio and have upgraded my direct X worries me.... Is this a fs2crew problem? What is fs2audio? I really do not want to reinstall my OS..... I also get an error on closing FSX windows/systems.32/x3audio1-6.dll uncompatable, I dont know if the 2 are related...? I am running 64bit and can hear sound in fsx

Any suggestions?

Regards

H