Sign in to follow this  
Mark057373

NGX crashes FSX

Hi, I'm running FSX Accel, i7 950, W7 64. I use PMDG747/PMDG MD11, no issues at all. I installed the box version 737 NGX, soon as I load that aircraft or another aircraft my system crashes. The initial install, activation code was asked for and when I started to load the 737 all trust confirmation boxes presented to me. But the system crashes. I uninstalled 737 and FSX was back to normal. Since then I have installed 737 multiple times, with no activation code asked for and no trust boxes displayed when trying to load the aircraft, FSX crashes every time. I followed your DLL suggestions and there appears to be no errors. I went through my FSX cfg file to look at the trust data and the 737 is not listed, where as the PMDG 747/MD11 are. Not sure which direction to go now, any help or suggestions would be grateful.

Kind regards

Mark