Sign in to follow this  
richjb2

PFD, MFD, EICAS Popup Displays - Cannot move around cockpit

Thanks for the T7.  I looks great!

I have a question concerning the PFD, MFD, & EICAS popup displays.  I was able to click on the PFD, MFD and EICAS displays to view the zoomed in displays. 

However, unlike NGX was I unable to move the zoom displays to other locations around the cockpit.  The were fixed in the position where the zoom display opened.   Is this correct?

I read the manual (pages 0.00.47 to 0.00.59) concerning the popup zoom displays.  It does not mention anything about being able to move the popups around to other spots on the screen.  I am able to move the FMS and the Radios popup panels around the screen, just not the PFD, MFD, & EICAS popup displays.

I find the ability to open the PFD & MFD displays and move them around the cockpit quite useful in the NGX where the VC zoom level does not always permit

easy reading of the PFD or MFD, especially with older eyes! :)

Am I doing something wrong?  If not, would be possible to implement this feature on the next update?  Let me know if I need to submit a trouble ticket.

Thanks!

Rich Boll

Wichita, KS

Richard Boll

Wichita, KS

Hello Rich,

I had the same problem with the popup displays first. Unlike in the NGX you have to click on the outer edge of the display (the thin pitch black line that sourrounds the whole display) to move it.

I hope that helps