Sign in to follow this  
DeltaMD11

Activation Issue

when i activate the 777 it says that it cannot reach the activation server but i have working internet and i have tried to different internets. I have done it with windows fire wall off and run it as administrator i am not sure what to do. Is anyone else having these problems?

sorry posted twice

Yes, same problem here! I don't think it's a problem on my end either.

Justin

i resolved this by going to services. type services in the start menu and stop the firewall service there. Went nuts for hours before that trying different things.

i resolved this by going to services. type services in the start menu and stop the firewall service there. Went nuts for hours before that trying different things.

how do i do this i dont see fire wall there

tried it. it didnt work

Did you disable main firewall and all antivirus as well?

i dont have any antivirus and i went into services and found windows fire wall and hit stop.

Try disabling internet connection service as well.

it was already disabled 

I have also disabled windows firewall and uninstalled norton. I also cannot download the list of liveries. Can't seem to connect to the pmdg servers at all

Justin

I have also disabled windows firewall and uninstalled norton. I also cannot download the list of liveries. Can't seem to connect to the pmdg servers at all

Justin

you might have to update the operations center but no point if you cant activate it. i still have had no luck and 

Nope pmdg has said that if u want it to work you have to reinstall windows and they have no other solutions for the issue.

Well I just fixed this by running windows update and updating the Microsoft .NET framework. The 777 has been activated and the ops centre works fine.

Regards,

Justin

which Microsoft framework 3.5 or 4? 

Well I just fixed this by running windows update and updating the Microsoft .NET framework. The 777 has been activated and the ops centre works fine.

Regards,
Justin

Regards,

Justin

i used microsoft update no change still the same problem