Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fonzzy

Dear PMDG

Dear PMDG, 

I know that this will get lost in all of those "My XYZ won't turn on" posts regarding the newly released 777. All I have to say to those people is to GO READ THE MANUALS/TUTORIAL. 

Anyways, onto the main part of what I was going to say. As soon as I found out that the 777 was released I checked my paypal balance and joined the long queue for the purchase and installation of the 777. Then after a LONG time B), the 777 was finally loaded on the Boeing Ramp at Paine Field. All i could truly say was WOW, what an amazing product. I did a quick circuit around KPAE and shut her down for the night. (Had first day of school today :mad: )

I created this post to thank the ENTIRE PMDG team that helped create this amazing product. To think that FSX is a 5+ year program and to see what people and teams are coming up with to this day is remarkable. I know this development process was long and had its ups and downs but in the end it was all worth it. Thank you PMDG for the great product and I hope to enjoy the bird almost as much as I did the 737. Well I am off to do another flight with her. This has been repeated many times but THANK YOU PMDG :)

Regards,

Daniel 

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!