Sign in to follow this  
Reinhardt

Etihad Cargo 777

Hi There,

Question about the Etihad Cargo Livery... The 'test package' is permanently on. Even opening the FMC, switching the flight test package on and off, doesn't correct this? I only have it with this livery?

P.s. Amazing Plane! WHOOHOO! :P

I am not seeing that. Are you reloading a 777F over a previous session in a 777F?

Dan Downs KCRP

Well, I just downloaded both liveries and checked. Maybe your livery ini file has a problem. Try removing the livery with OC, and delete the livery ini file located \fsx\pmdg\aircraft folder. File name is same as tail number (A6DDA or A6DDB.ini). Then with OC, download livery again and see if problem dissappears.

Also, verify you are running FSX as admin and run OC as admin. I doubt this is the problem but you never know.

Dan Downs KCRP

I only see the flight test packages (and missing engine blades) when I preview 2 or more liveries without closing FSX between previews (in the T7 Intro manual).

Exactly, intro discusses a little bit of why we cannot reload same variant twice in FSX.

Dan Downs KCRP