Sign in to follow this  
737Candy

Touchdown lag

I have not deleted it completly, its still in the "trashcan". Im not sure whats the name of it in the English version of windows. So i can just simply just replace it, but I didnt understand, should I remove it or rename it? I got a little confused  :P

Whatever you like. Rename it if you are suspicious, and you think that you may want it back one day. Delete it if you are sure that you don't need it. 

I deleted mine  ^_^

I believe I have found the answere to all of this and I think most people have too. I have been searching around and the problem seems to be the massive touchdownsound files which makes my and many others computers load at touchdown which is quite anoying :wacko: And at the same time the soundfiles are 30s. recorded or something like that, and the sounds only need to last for 3 seconds?  :Straight Face: (I Believe I read it somewhere) SOOO Im really hoping for a fix from PMDG  :wink:

Stian