Sign in to follow this  
KevinOss

Saving flights; panel state not loading

I have saved a couple of flights now, and all of them doesnt load the panel state. This makes it hard to train some circustances because you will lose too much altitude while you are loading 20 seconds the first state, and then you have to go to the FMC and load the other one. The aircraft will go unstable.

With the 737NGX I had the problem like 20% of the times when I saved a flight, 80% of the times the saved flights loads to panel state automatically.

Anyone got the same problem or knows how to fix this?

K. van Kaathoven

I have a similar problem, only the screens are loading without the calculated route, information, etc. So no black screens. If I load the panel state from the FMC it's all working. Only that takes too much time and I will lose altitude, speed, etc.

K. van Kaathoven