Sign in to follow this  
Eef

Aerosoft Amsterdam Airport Schiphol X

Hi, Ive installed steve his dx10 fixer from scratch with stock shaderhlsl folder. Now it is all setup but still EHAM is all GREY at night. Steve said it would work with eham...

Can someone help or has a idea what i did wrong? Also the ftx global lights are small and not so appearing as in dx9 is there a fix for that?

Many thanks

I wonder if the dx10 fixer does work for me as the file General10.fx is still unchanged from 2007

It should indeed work - now what do you see in controller is the Legacy shader ticked? are the libraries installed? Is it saying DX10 is on?

Making sure that you are running the controller as the user that you run FSX as, go into the legacy shader and hit the ok button - that should refresh the shaders.

Does your user have administrator rights?

Thanks for the help. Yes to all. I did hit ok and also tried with the legacy slider to the full left for scenery. But is it ok that the generic10.fx is still unchanged date 2007?

ozp6.png