Sign in to follow this  
AirborneZed

External lights faded

I'm having an issue with the external lights at night whenever the visibility is lower the usual. (6sm or less)

When visibility is normal, say 10sm or more, the external lights have that nice flooding effect, and I can really see the ground during taxi. Today, however, there was lower visibility at VHHH and when I turned on the taxi light, I noticed it was just this faded grey color, resembling that of default triangle lights you see with regular planes/AI tfc.. It actually obstructed my view of the taxiway line rather than help me see it.

I set visibility back to 10sm manually, and the lights switched back that HD splash mode instantly.

Is this something that can be prevented? Maybe looked at for fixing?

It can't be REX, or a scenery problem because it works without low visibility. It has to do with it entirely

David

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png

Bump

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png