Sign in to follow this  

Hi Im New Hoping to Join the Australian Airforce..

Hey everyone im new here names dave if you couldn't deduct that from my username :(. I am in the process of applying for the Royal Australian Airforce as a pilot. I have an information briefing next week and if all goes well(And I can Do a bridging course for a bit of mathematics i didnt take notice of in my final year of highschool)I should be eligible to apply to take the tests.. Anyone here a member of the Aussie airforce (or any other for that matter) that would like to give me a few pointers and suggestions that will help my gain a position in the airforce. Any help or advice would be hugely appreciated.. I couldn't thank you enough actually....Bit about myself if you want.. Im 19 years Old and live in Sydney Australia. I completed My HSC(Higher School Certificate) in 2001 and completed a Information technology Course at Tafe in 2002.. I am currently working part time at my local supermarket while I try to pursue my dream of becoming a real world pilot. I enjoy my soccer and have an avid interest in formula1 racing.. lol sounds a bit like a personal ad don't it.. Ah well thems the breaks I guess..Cheers for any help in advance ...Dave Hughes

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!