Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nighthawk65

Audio file/function question

While I love this aircraft and the many different audio files tht comes with I have noticed one in particular.. Robert as you have said you used to work for United and with the 777.. So my question is this when you request the route of flight from the operations center it goes off.. A few minutes later it comes back and there is a destinctive ding tht goes off in the cockpit alerting u tht you have recieved the route of flignt so tht u can load it into the fmc... now while flying I heard tht ding... I also know which one it is due to a 777 pilot friend and the united 777 from just planes... is there a way when u load a route of flight through the fmc either via the co route or by selecting one... tht when u go to load or when u activate tht route, that same ding or audio file would go off to add a little more realism or effect... I know u cant request a route from an ops center.. but this one little thing would just give it a little more realism... it would be awsome if not its ok... just something I noticed..

Kristopher plummer

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!