Sign in to follow this  
avrolino

Prepar3d V2.0 : Display settings that do not exist

Hello

I was reading the prepar3d learning  center (found under the tab Help) to find out more about the new display settings . To my amazement the learning center makes reference to some settings that do not exist.

For example there is a reference to a  Super-sample Anti-Aliasing (SSAA) setting that does not exist. It makes a reference to the Global texture resolution slider that does not exist . Then there is a reference to a Full Screen Exclusive option that does not exist (even though i suspect that this option is actually there with the title ''Full Screen Exclusive''.    Anyone makes sense out of this ?

i would like also to take this opportunity to ask you if the image sharpness in prepar3d is a sharp as it is in FSX. Somehow there appears to be some sort of a smoothness effect on all abjects that makes it appear as if the screen resolution has been lowered.

Cloud shadows is also in the .cfg and it kinda does stuff but it's buggy as heck.

I'm guessing these are things that will come later that didn't make it into 2.0.

Update:  As of this date 10/12/14 in 2.4v I cannot find SSAA, Global Texture Resolution, and Full Screen Exclusive => Is Full Screen Exclusive the same as "Black-out Desktop" as shown under "Full Screen Settings"?