Sign in to follow this  
afraj

Getting Introduced to the aircraft ( Issues)

After completely setting up the install and the aircraft I followed the tutorial to take up in the air for the first time, but some reason when I set my trim it seems to come back to zero by itself. Once I ignored the warning and took off the airplane kept rocking back and forth once in the air.

Any Help great package 

After completely setting up the install and the aircraft I followed the tutorial to take up in the air for the first time, but some reason when I set my trim it seems to come back to zero by itself. Once I ignored the warning and took off the airplane kept rocking back and forth once in the air.

Any Help great package

Hi, Adib,

Before anything else, have you read the introductory manual, especially installation instructions and how to set up FSX and load the 777, as well as the Issues tracking thread here?:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/418750-pmdg-777-issue-tracking-thread-read-before-posting/

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Any Help great package

The FBW system is not modelled correctly. Ot will be fixed in SP1.

However, rocking back and forth sounds more ike a weather program problem (if you use one then tirn it off and test) or it could be you have to delete the FSUIPC.ini file (so FSUIPC builds a new and clean one).

Deleting FSUIPC.ini plus updating to the latest version of FSUIPC fixes many problems and is described in the PMDG777 guide as well.

This procedure will delete all your joystick settings from FSUIPC though!

Rob Robson