Sign in to follow this  

Who wants a 2.05 update or smaller revisions? Help to make it happen!

Making use of the holiday season ^_^ I informed on the LM forum what the current state of affairs was with the 2.1 update. Wes Bard responded with this:

"We're working on it icon_smile.gif

What might happen is we do a 2.05 or a smaller revision when we have most of the reported major issues cleaned up, and then get back to work on 2.1 and it's new features. We still have a roadmap of features for 2.1, but are obviously working larger issues with some of those features as well."

Sounds like a wonderful (christmas) idea to me! So if some (or a lot) of you would chime in over there, maybe we can make that smaller update or revision happen! That would be great because I am getting the idea that the 2.1 update will take quite some time before it's done, more time than most of us are expecting, I think...

Wondering if Christmas...

It would be nice I agree, but to be quite honest, I'm in no rush. 

After having to just deal with the sim "as is" for so many years, that it might take a few months is of little consequence. The knowledge that the work is being done and will be in our hands within said months is enough for me. 

Not that it wouldn't be nice to see the results first hand of the microstutter fix ASAP  :lol:

Regards,

Brian Doney

Not that it wouldn't be nice to see the results first hand of the microstutter fix ASAP 

Exactly!  ^_^ I wouldn't mind at ALL if LM decided to release the current fixes as an in between patch! I do agree of course with the very reassuring fact that LM is actually working on things and that at one time life will be er… well, not perfect but great, but still…