Sign in to follow this  
karimmouti

PMDG 777 making circles around itself and not following route

This problem started on my first long range flight, the plane was so normal in cruize and suddenly it made a left turn and kept turning around itself, I checked fmc for any discontinuety, checked recall and overhead, everything was normal, and after that, the master warning came out with (pilot response) warning on ECAM written twice with red and yellow. this happend also before the turn twice and I resetted them but they kept coming up.

Karim.

the plane was so normal in cruize and suddenly it made a left turn and kept turning around itself

What did your FMA (flight mode annunciator - the thing at the top of your PFD that tells you what mode the autopilot is acting in) say?

Additionally, were you using some sort of weather program?

and after that, the master warning came out with (pilot response) warning on ECAM written twice with red and yellow. this happend also before the turn twice and I resetted them but they kept coming up.

The solution isn't to hit the MASTER CAUTION light.  The solution is to interact with the aircraft (most crews do this by regularly adjusting the heading selector knob to the current heading).  The alternative is to turn this option off in the OPTIONS menus from the MENU page.

Kyle Rodgers

LNAV VNAV PTH and SPD everything was just normal, no I wasnt using any weather programs, weather was provided from (IVAP) IVAO

no I wasnt using any weather programs, weather was provided from (IVAP) IVAO

While that's not a weather program, it's weather that is likely not being processed correctly.  Most online networks simply give you injected weather into FSX, which means FSX's weather faults are still there.  Ensure you've disabled the default FSX turbulence effect, and you might want to disable IVAP weather the next time it happens to see if that's the cause.

Kyle Rodgers