Sign in to follow this  
wbeex01

Name of ATC control/centre missing

Greetings,

A very strange thing happens with the standard FSX ATC when I enter the main airspace (for above 10.000 feet) with Frankfurt in the middle. All adjacent airspaces like Munich, Langen and Zurich are working fine. But ATC can not detect a name for this region.

In real life it should also be Langen, but I guess this might be Frankfurt in FSX. But I can't  find which name it should be, or why and where it is missing. And Frankfurt airport is working fine, byt the way. No problems with that name below 10.000 feet on approach or on the tarmac. And there are no add-ons in the area, that could have ruined the name or eating away memory. And the soun is configurated correctly, otherwise ATC would be missing entirely, as mentioned in several posts.

Anybodu any suggestions? Can the missing name be found or added with editvoicepack? Even if it is the control/centre?

And please do not tell me about the limitations of FSX ATC. That is not the issue here!

With regards!

Not every Center in the Real World is named in FSX. It is a limitation of the FSX ACT.