Sign in to follow this  
DANEQ99

Flightbeam KSFO GONE

I installed the AFX Demo and changed the elevation of KSFO because of FS Global Ultimate, and now the whole airport is water.  In the second picture you see there ar4e no more gates or runways. This is the same even with the default scenery of KSFO. I have uninstalled and reinstalled both FB KSFO and AFX to no avail.  post-305382-0-42113000-1389140428.png

So I have figured out one side of the problem. The coordinates I entered into the AFX tool were incorrect for the way I entered them. The SFO airport is still there but I cannot find it within the FSX airport archive when you select an Airport. 

Edited by firehawk44
Image removed. Exceeded 400KB weight limits. Yours 2.54MB's

Dane Quartel 

When you changed the info for the airport what name did you use when you saved the file? Hoping you did not save under the default of APX15180.bgl!

When you changed the info for the airport what name did you use when you saved the file? Hoping you did not save under the default of APX15180.bgl!

I saved it as the KSFO_APX.bgl 

Dane Quartel 

Wherever you installed FSX go and navigate to this location; \FSX\Scenery\0102\scenery

In the scenery folder should be APX15180.bgl and sized at 1,373KB, that's for airports in the general area. If it's not the right size or if the file is not there, there's an issue.

Also go to \FSX\Scenery\World\scenery and locate any file for KSFO. Move any or all of them to a different location, outside of FSX and check the airport. If memory serves me right, Flight Beam installs a file for elevation correction, so I don't know why there would be a need to try and revise it again.